How to take care of your cycling gloves
How to prevent odors in your cycling gloves
Frequent machine washing has a significant impact on the environment and makes your gear wear out quicker. Therefore, the DFNS apparel launder is essential to make sure your gloves last as long as possible and stay super fresh without the need to wash!
How to use the Apparel Launder:
- The first step is to lay your gloves on a flat surface and flip them inside out.
- Grab the Apparel Launder and spray the gloves evenly on both sides from a distance of at least 20 cm / 8 inches.
- After that, let the solution take a few minutes to dry and perform its magic.
- Keep in mind to always air dry and keep your gloves away from direct sunlight.
When it comes to cycling in wet weather conditions, having waterproof gloves is crucial to keep your hands dry, warm, and comfortable.
Here are some steps you need to take to improve the water-resistance ability and ensure the longevity of your gloves.
- Before waterproofing your cycling gloves, make sure they are clean.
- Flip your gloves so that the right side is out and grab a bottle of the DFNS Apparel & Hat Protector.
- Keep the bottle 20 cm /8 inches away from the gloves and apply evenly both sides evenly.
- Let them dry for 20 minutes out of direct sunlight before you put them on.