How to protect your Air Force 1's
The Nike Air Force 1 is an iconic silhouette, with 40 years of history and influence across basketball, hip-hop and even high-fashion. In recent years, its most popular colorway has surely been the white on white, a wardrobe staple suitable for almost any occasion.
As the name suggests, the defining feature of the white on whites are their sparkling clean, pristine appearance. But no matter the colorway - if want to keep your Air Force 1s shining bright, waterproof and protected from stains, we’re here to help with a sustainable solution. What’s more, the better care you take of your Air Force 1s, the longer they last. And the longer the lifespan of your footwear, the lower its environmental impact.
So let’s get into it!
How to protect your Air Force 1's the simple, eco-friendly way.
Time: Roughly 20 mins (including drying time).
First off, you need the right tool for the job:
Our Footwear Protector will give you water-repellent, stain-proof, and breathable kicks in minutes.
- VOC-Free (so it’s safe to spray indoors).
Plus it works on any material – from the leather on your Air Force 1s, to flyknit, suede, canvas, and mesh.
Here's how to apply it:
- Make sure your AF1s are clean to begin with. Brush off any dust or dirt from the surface.
- Hold the Footwear Protector bottle about 20cm/8in away from your shoes. Spray evenly across their entire surface. (If it’s a new bottle, press down hard on the cap to activate it for the first time.)
- Leave them to dry for about 20 minutes (out of direct sunlight).
- That’s it! You can now enjoy rocking your water-proof, stain-resistant Air Force 1s.
Our Footwear Protector is available in 150ml or a travel-friendly 85ml bottle.