3 Surprising uses for our Apparel Launder
These uses for our Apparel Launder might surprise you
Let’s face it. Laundry can be pretty frustrating. It’s time-consuming, and it’s costly - not just to your energy bills but to the condition of your clothes, and the planet. Machine-washing however is a habit for many that has become routine, so much so that by some estimates 40% of the clothes we wash aren’t even dirty.
That’s why we developed our Apparel Launder, a water-based, air-powered spray that frees your clothes from odors, leaving them smelling of fresh linen. It saves the time, money and energy that’s normally wasted on washing clothes unnecessarily. But it’s not just a deodorizing clothes spray - in addition it’s go some nifty little functions to help make your life easier.
Three Surprising Uses for our Apparel Launder:
- The Apparel Launder de-wrinkles your clothes, eliminating the need to iron them. The unique formula weakens the hydrogen bonds responsible for creases, allowing you to simply use your hands to smooth out the wrinkles from your garments. It’s particularly useful if you have sports clothes that have been bundled up in your sports bag or carry-on luggage.
- Speaking of carry-on luggage, the Apparel Launder is a perfect travel companion. In addition to the larger 185ml bottle, it also comes in two travel-friendly sizes: 85ml, and the 35ml mini bottle. So, if you’re travelling light and want to save space in your bag, you can get some more wears out of your clothing with just a quick spray.
- The Apparel Launder is also multipurpose. We have it on good authority from members of our Sports Communities that they use it on their caps and bandanas between washes. Not only that, but we’ve also heard people love the fresh linen scent so much that they use it to freshen up their pillows, cushions, and blankets.
Neat, eh? Plus it couldn’t be easier to use. Simply follow the steps below.
How to use the Apparel Launder:
- The first step is to lay your garment on a flat surface or hang it.
- Grab the Apparel Launder and spray on the garment from a distance of at least 20cm/8inches. Then wait for 10 seconds for the solution to work its magic.
- Smooth and pull out the wrinkles by using your hands.
- Let your shirt or garment dry. It takes no more than 10 mins.
There you have it! With so many uses for our Apparel Launder, don’t be surprised if you find it becomes a go-to companion for your kit bag or carry-on.